The Chuck E. Cheese menu prices are so affordable that throwing a large children’s birthday party in one of its restaurants will not drain your wallet. The chain of family-friendly restaurants and entertainment centers, which was originally known as Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza Time Theatre and subsequently as Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza, is the flagship brand of CEC Entertainment, Inc.
Its name derives from its mascot, an animatronic comedic mouse known as Chuck E. Cheese whose talents include singing, dancing, and interacting with guests.
Below are the latest Chuck E. Cheese menu prices.
Upgrade any Large Pizza to Family Size for just $3.
|Medium 1 Topping Pizza, 2 Soft Drinks & 15 Game Tokens||$19.99|
|Large 1 Topping Pizza, 4 Soft Drinks & 30 Game Tokens||$29.99|
|Large 1 Topping Pizza, 4 Soft Drinks & 80 Game Tokens||$39.99|
|2 Large 1 Topping Pizzas, 4 Soft Drinks & 80 Game Tokens||$49.99|
Salads & Pizzas
|All You Can Eat Salad Bar||Per Person||$6.99|
|Add Chicken||Per Person||$1.79|
Pizza Toppings: Bacon, Beef, Black Olives, Canadian Bacon, Chicken, Crispy Onions, Fresh Spinach, Green Peppers, Jalapenos, Mushrooms, Pepperoni, Pineapple, Red Onions, Sausage, & Tomatoes.
Make any Large or Individual Pizza Thin & Crispy.
|Individual Pizza||6 Slices||$5.99|
|Medium Pizza||10 Slices||$9.99|
|Large Pizza||12 Slices||$12.99|
Boneless or Traditional Wings
|Buffalo Wings||Small (Serves 2)||$8.99|
|Buffalo Wings||Family (Serves 4)||$17.49|
|Buffalo Wings||Party (Serves 6)||$25.99|
|Buffalo Wings||XL Party (Serves 8)||$34.49|
All served with Fresh Fruit, Carrot Slims or French Fries.
|BBQ Chicken Ciabatta||$6.99|
|Italian Sub Ciabatta||$6.99|
|Chicken Caesar Wrap||$6.99|
|Sampler Platter - Wings, Breadsticks, Fries & Celery||Family||$9.99|
|Sampler Platter - Wings, Breadsticks, Fries & Celery||Party||$17.99|
|Buffalo Cheesy Bread||$6.99|
|Apple Pizza||6 Slices||$2.99|
Nolan Bushnell, the Atari founder, is the brains behind the Chuck E. Cheese concept. He wanted to expand the reach of videogame arcades to include family- and kid-friendly venues and, thus, the Pizza Time Theater was born. He opened his first restaurant in 1977 in San Jose, California, which he marketed as the country’s first family restaurant that integrated food and drinks with an affordable indoor arcade and animated entertainment. In 1978, he purchased the concept from Warner Communications, Atari’s corporate owner at the time. In 1984, the chain and Showbiz Pizza Place merged to form Showbiz Pizza Time, which later became Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza in the early 1990s after a brand redesign. In 1998, Showbiz Pizza Time, Inc. was renamed CEC Entertainment, Inc. Today, it operates 577 locations (as of March 2014) in the United States and Canada.
What They’re Famous For
All Chuck E. Cheese’s locations consist of two main parts in keeping with its thrust to become the world’s leader in family- and kid-friendly food and entertainment centers, namely:
- Restaurant, which features pizza as the main item on the menu. Other items include buffalo wings, cold-cut sandwiches, and desserts as well as a fully-stocked salad bar for the health-conscious diners. Many locations also offer new signature Chuck E, Cheese foods as well as beer and wine. You will also be pleased to know that most locations also offer gluten-free items including individual chocolate cupcakes and cheese pizza.
- Indoor arcades with several arcade games, animatronic displays, and amusement rides for the entire family to enjoy.
Why Eat Here
Aside from the easy-on-the-pocket Chuck E. Cheese prices, you have several more reasons to patronize the chain including:
- Good food suitable for the distinctive palates of old and young customers especially with the salad bar and kids’ menu, respectively
- Satisfactory service from the staff considering the typically challenging conditions of dealing with groups of families with their children ranging in age from infants to teenagers.
- Clean facilities and amenities especially the kid-friendly restroom and changing area.
- Tolerable noise level considering the number of children in the restaurant although the arcade can be noisy for obvious reasons.
To learn more about Chuck E. Cheese or to find a location near you, visit their website at chuckecheese.com.